Lowongan Kerja Sumatera Utara Posisi Construction Safety Health & Environment Manager di PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia
- Loker diposting 6 months ago
Kami merilis loker dengan sistem kontrak (sementara) untuk posisi Construction Safety Health & Environment Manager di perusahaan PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia untuk kota/kab Sumatera Utara atau sekitarnya.
Kemampuan yang usaha kami inginkan adalah Teknik & Teknik Lingkungan serta orang yang jujur, amanah, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Selain itu untuk syarat yang kita inginkan adalah setidaknya Sarjana (S1). Sesuai dari ketentuan yang PT kami berikan.
Gaji yang perusahaan kami tawarkan cukup kompetitif tergantung dari pengalaman pekerja. Minimum upah yang kami berikan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000.
|Perusahaan||PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia|
|Posisi||Construction Safety Health & Environment Manager|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Manajer/Asisten Manajer|
|Pengalaman Kerja||10 tahun|
|Spesialisasi Dibutuhkan||Teknik, Teknik Lingkungan|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
The Project SHE Manager has overall responsibility for managing Safety, Health & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at the Project level. S/he works with site Project teams to develop the Project SHE Strategy and improvement plans in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact as measured in the core KPIs.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role:
- Formulating the SHE plans for Project management and developing Lead indicators for Safety performance management of project
- Supporting the Project Manager in monitoring overall project SHE performance in line with the SHE Plan and performance indicators and taking timely and effective corrective action as appropriate
- Ownership and delivery of the requirements highlighted in the Unilever Construction Safety SHE -400 series standard.
- Preparing, communicate, implement and maintain the Project SHE Management Plan throughout all Construction process stages. Conducting Audits and manage compliance with the Project SHE Management Plan.
- Assessment of the vendor/ Contractor recruited SHE team to be competent for Project site safety assurance.
- The accurate and timely reporting of UOI Project SHE data, KPI and SHE related information
- Develop reward & recognition plan for good SHE performance and implement same.
- Manage the quality and timely preparation of all Project SHE deliverables.
- Provide SHE assurance and support throughout all stages of the project including conceptual and detailed design, construction, pre-commissioning and start-up.
- Keeping track of incidents, facilitate incident investigations and ensure corrective actions are taken as appropriate
- Develop the UOI Project Control of Work (CoW) systems, conduct site inductions, tool-box talks, contractor engagement meeting, seek assessment & verification of competencies for the construction labor force to ensure that work is completed safely, without incident by properly qualified personnel.
- Implement a robust field inspection programme to ensure that the established expectations of the SHE plan are being implemented and adhered to at all operating levels of the project and ensure closure of action as per timelines.
- Implement a plan to ensure the safety during commissioning and safe and smooth handover of the constructed asset to the new entity Operations Team.
- Assist in the technical evaluation and selection of competent Contractors and subsequent assurance of delivery of the contracted goods and services in line with the agreed conditions.
- Support construction manager for timely delivery of construction and other regulatory permits required for Construction Marvel-2 Project
- Manage all environmental aspects of Construction Project including a design that integrates environmental best practices, waste minimization, compliance with environmental regulations and appropriate waste handling.
- Ensure compliance is managed as per Guidelines of Working with Contractor and make sure contracts cover this key requirement
- Responsible for SHE trainings, participation in various SHE reviews, PSSR, HAZOPS, construction risk review and supporting the tracking & closure of the Actions.
- Preparation of project emergency response plan and integrate with site emergency response plan.
- Tracking of EMOC action closure as KPI
- Implementation & Tracking of PTW System for Excavation, Work at Height & Confined space activity.
- Support construction manager to develop traffic management plan to ensure traffic safety during project execution at site.
- Support construction manager to develop HIRA (high risk activity review) controls.
- Approval from various statutory authorities as per project timelines.
- Ensuring adherence to COVID Protocols & Contractor Health Check-up requirements.
- Experience in Project/Construction Safety operations
- Manufacturing and/or Engineering experience
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management
- Site Contractor Management
- Construction Risk Assessment
Qualification & Competency Required:
- Safety Professional Diploma, Technical or Engineering Degree is essential.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Safety in Construction or Project or Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience of leading and delivering Project Services Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Broad familiarity with different construction techniques, their risks and practical mitigations.
- Experience in environmental permitting and management requirements.
- Expert in control of work and permit to work systems including their development and implementation.
- Track record in developing a proactive safety culture on large construction projects, with multiple contractor groups and a diverse and local workforce.
- Fluent in auditing and implementing site improvements.
- Mendapat pengalaman kerja
- Bonus jika lembur
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Kebanyakan, melamar kerja tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
PT. Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia (UOI) was established on January 3rd, 2012 and is wholly owned by Unilever Netherland.
UOI is one of the biggest Olechemical factories in the world and has been built on an area of 18 hectares, located in Special Economic Zone (KEK) Sei Mangkei, Blok M, N, R, S Huta VI District of Bosar Maligas, Simalungun, North Sumatra, Indonesia, where 30% of equipment manufacturers using domestic products, the plant is designed to process CPKO (Crude Palm Kernel Oil) and 95% of the products will be used by Unilever factories around the world.
- Industri: Bahan Kimia/Pupuk/Pestisida
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 201 - 500 pekerja
- Waktu Proses Lamaran: 21 hari
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran), Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), Regular : Monday-Friday; Shift : 6 day Working
- Lokasi: KEK Sei Mangkei, Kabupaten Simalungun