Lowongan Kerja Posisi Decorative Sales Representative – Palembang Dan Bengkulu di PT Jotun Indonesia
- Loker diposting 6 months ago
Kami merilis loker dengan sistem full time untuk posisi Decorative Sales Representative - Palembang dan Bengkulu di perusahaan PT Jotun Indonesia untuk domisili Bengkulu & Palembang serta sekitarnya.
Kemampuan yang perusaahan butuhkan adalah Penjualan / Pemasaran & Penjualan Ritel serta orang yang jujur, amanah, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Adapun untuk persyaratan yang PT kami inginkan adalah minimum Sarjana (S1). Sesuai dari peraturan yang usaha kami berikan.
Gaji yang perusahaan kami tawarkan cukup kompetitif tergantung dari skill pekerja. Minimum upah yang kami tawarkan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000.
|Perusahaan||PT Jotun Indonesia|
|Posisi||Decorative Sales Representative - Palembang Dan Bengkulu|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)|
|Pengalaman Kerja||2 tahun|
|Jenis Pekerjaan||Penuh Waktu|
|Spesialisasi Dibutuhkan||Penjualan / Pemasaran, Penjualan Ritel|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
Jotun is expanding rapidly in Indonesia and seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Decorative Retail department as the Sales Representative. The successful candidate will sell and promote decorative products to current customers and seek new potentials in the designated area by providing professional sales service, monitoring collection, coordinating with other departments, and responding quickly to meet customers’ request to ensure the budgeted sales, market shares, gross margin, DSO target, and excellent customers satisfaction are achieved.
This position will be covering Palembang and Bengkulu area, and report directly to Area Sales Manager Southern Sumatera.
- Achieve sales target by maintaining current customers and seek for new potential customers to ensure the budgeted sales is achieved and gross margin increased.
- Promote Decorative products by coordinating with the Marketing and Technical team to secure new customers and increase brand awareness in order to have more market share in the respective area.
- Monitor collection by following up collection and coordinating with Finance Department to ensure customer payment is received within the agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding (DSO) target.
- Provide high-quality product and professional sales services by coordinating with other departments to ensure customer’s satisfaction is achieved.
- Bachelor degree from any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, especially in the retail market or FMCG.
- Has a driven personality, able to convince and persuade others.
- Presentation and communication skills are required.
- Must have good command in English.
- Has own car and driving license A.
- Willing to be located and mobile in Palembang and Bengkulu.
|Alamat||Jotun, Jl. Kalimantan No.17, Rw. Makmur Permai, Kec. Muara Bangka Hulu, Kota Bengkulu, Bengkulu 38119, Indonesia|
|Alamat||PT Jotun Indonesia - Palembang Branch, Komp Pergudangan, Jl. By Pass Alang Alang Lebar No.8, Sukarami, Alang-Alang Lebar, Palembang City, South Sumatra 30961, Indonesia|
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities
- Career development opportunities across geographies & disciplines
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Kebanyakan, melamar kerja tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective, and powder coatings. The Jotun Group, with65 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,00 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices, and expansive network of distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion.
Seeing a prominent market in southeast Asia, Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for the year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-in-class level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,00 employees that come from different nationalities and backgrounds, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continuous learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect, and Boldness.
Jotun Indonesia,established in 1996, is a leading player in the Paints and Coatings industry in the country. The company operates in 4 segments – Decorative Paints; and Performance Coatings comprising of Marine, Protective, and Powder Coatings – and is the market leader in all 3 segments of Performance Coatings. Jotun Indonesia operates two production facilities – one for wet paints in Cibitung and the other for powder coatings in Legok. High service standards to customers including dealers are maintained through a Distribution Hub in Jakarta, supported by a network of warehouses around the country. We pride ourselves,not only on providing a safe and positive work environment to all our staff but also on utilizing the best technologies to ensure high and consistent quality of products to our customers. Jotun Indonesia is well placed to continue its healthy and balanced growth in the country in the years to come.
- Industri: Manufaktur/Produksi
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 501 - 1000 pekerja
- Waktu Proses Lamaran: 27 hari
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Tunjangan Pendidikan, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Pinjaman, Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)